Lubrication Expert was founded as a unique brand-agnostic consultancy that focuses only on the needs of the client. Solutions are designed to help you achieve your reliability and sustainability goals – not a volume sales target. For most organizations, the improvement process resolves into five steps:
- Lubrication Survey: preferably an on-site survey to determine the current state of the lubrication program. Can be performed remotely if necessary.
- Develop Contamination Control Program: this is the primary lubricant-related failure mode, and typically low-hanging fruit on many sites. Includes advice on storage & handling, potential contamination points, lubricant and asset tagging systems.
- Improve Oil Analysis: are you doing oil analysis but only “looking for red and green alerts”? If data is the new oil your organization is leaving valuable insights on the table.
- Training: for engineers, field service techs and management. The service identifies key gaps in competency and fills it through a combination of in-person and online training.
- Procurement advice: many reliability outcomes are baked-in at the procurement stage. The service explores what content to include in tenders to maximize equipment reliability and what questions to include when discerning product or offer quality.